Residential HVAC Equipment Installation & Replacement
- We have the ability to replace your system with any brand on the market.
- Our equipment comes with a lemon guarantee (Equipment Replacement), from 5-100 years.
- We perform a load calculation for your home, measuring the wall, window, insulation and solar orientation to determine the proper system size your home needs.
- We issue a Performance Guarantee to insure you will save at least 30% on your heating and cooling bill or we will refund you double the difference for the first year of operation. We must be notified when a problem in energy consumption is noticed so the problem can be solved.
Give us a call today at 919-439-8359 to discuss your heating and cooling needs or concerns. If you prefer, or if our office is closed—please fill our out contact form and a representation will be in touch shortly to set up your estimate at a time that is convenient to you. We have customer care representatives available to answer your calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more information about choosing a contractor, please see our article entitled: Top 12 Questions that Should be Answered Before Selecting a Contractor to Replace Your Home’s Heating and Cooling System.
Heating and Cooling Duct Replacement
When replacing an old heating or cooling system, you should also consider replacing your ductwork. Even the most efficient heating and cooling system on the planet won’t provide you much extra comfort if it’s attached to old and outdated ductwork.
Why not get the most out of your new or existing system?
Even a new higher efficiency system won’t provide you all the efficiency improvement and energy savings you could enjoy. This is called ‘The Energy Efficiency Dilemma’. A new system is only part of the solution. The other part is your ductwork. Your existing ductwork may not meet the requirements your current or new system demands.
Ductwork that is several years old or improperly installed may:
- Leak your cooled or warmed air to the outside of your home.
- Suck in dirt and particles from the outside through holes and leaks.
- Severely increase the money you pay to the utility company without you knowing it.
- Cause you to replace your system about 4-5 years early because of increased running time.
A heating and cooling system that is attached to an outdated or improperly installed duct system could be costing you more money than you will ever realize. EVERY DAY WE ARE MAKING REPAIRS AND REPLACING SYSTEMS THAT OUR CLIENTS COULD HAVE AVOIDED IF THE DUCTWORK WAS NOT CAUSING THE SYSTEM TO BE SEVERELY OVERWORKED.
We want you to have the opportunity to maximize your comfort, lower your energy consumption and save money on your utility bills. Call us at 919-439-8359 for more information.